1. Identity and contact details of the controller.
Lopesan Hotel Management, S.L., domiciled at C/ Concepción Arenal 20, 2º Cial., 35006, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Las Palmas, Spain), with employer identification number B-76261130, and telephone number +1 809 221 8555 (“Lopesan”) is the controller of the personal data. This clause provides information on the use that Lopesan will make of your personal data.
We also inform you that the Group to which Lopesan belongs has a data protection officer designated at a Group level who you may contact at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In these tables you will find information on:
• The purposes of the processing of your data, that is, the reason why Lopesan processes your personal data.
• The legal basis that enables Lopesan to process your data for each of the purposes indicated.
• The possible disclosure of your data to third parties, as well as the ground for the disclosure. For these purposes we inform you that we may disclose your personal data to third parties where there is a legal obligation to do so (tax authorities, judges and the courts and law enforcement agencies) and to the bank to manage the reservation or if we expressly indicate that we do so in the table below. In addition, data processors of Lopesan, i.e., service providers who need to access your data in order to perform their functions, may have access to your data. The service providers accessing your data generally operate in the information systems and technology, marketing and hotel industries. The other industries in which Lopesan’s service providers that have to access your data operate are set out in the table below.
• You may request more detailed information on the recipients of your data by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the specific processing for the recipients in relation to which you require information.
• The existence of potential international data transfers.
• The storage period of the data provided by you. In this regard we inform you that we will store your data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship or for longer if you have authorized us to do so. We also inform you that your data will subsequently remain blocked for the purposes of handling legal, administrative or tax claims, for the periods stipulated in each applicable law.
3. Necessary, up-to-date information
Completion of all the fields marked with an asterisk (*) or regarding which the system requires completion in the forms provided is compulsory. Failure to fill out any of these fields could prevent you receiving the services. You must provide truthful information; using an alias or other methods to hide your identity is prohibited.
In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you should inform Lopesan as soon as possible of any amendments to or changes in your data at reception or via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accepting this document, you state that the information and data you have provided are accurate and true.
4. Exercise of your rights
You may exercise the following rights:
• the right of access to your personal data to know which data are being processed and the processing operations that are being performed with that data;
• the right to rectification of any inaccurate data;
• the right to erasure of your personal data, where possible;
• the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case we may store your data duly blocked for the exercise or defense of claims;
• the right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them, of those indicated in the above table, is legitimate interest. Lopesan will cease to process your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest to do so or it is necessary for the defense of claims.
• the right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to process your data, set out in the table included in point 5, is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent;
You may exercise your rights at any time, without charge, by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal particulars.
You may also lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that data protection legislation has been breached in the processing of your personal data.